1. Do you sell Eid gift wrap?
We do not currently sell gift wrap, but I encourage you to support small businesses that do. For a list of Muslim-owned small businesses, please click here.
2. Do you sell books?
We don't stock books at this time. Insha'Allah in the future we hope to add a books section. There are TONS of businesses that sell Islamic books, please click here to see who stocks them.
3. Are you interested in stocking my books?
At this time we are not looking into stocking Islamic books.
Shipping & Returns
1. When will my item be shipped?
Your item will be processed and shipped within 1-2 business days, insha Allah.
2. I live outside of the US, can I still order?
At this time we do not ship outside of the US and Canada via our site. But please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to quote you for shipping outside of the US.
In addition, please visit our Etsy Shop for A Little Muslim Shoppe products that can be shipped worldwide.
3. Can I return my order?
Returns will be processed at the discretion of A Little Muslim Shoppe. Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com with any issues that you may have. We will try our best to accommodate your requests.
Wudu Static Cling
1. How do I apply the Wudu Static Cling?
- A small bottle of water
- Liquid soap
- Old credit card and towel/wash cloth
- Simply fill a small spray bottle with water and a small drop of soap (the soap is not necessary, but it makes application much easier).
- Spray the surface where the Wudu Cling will be placed.
- Peel the Wudu Cling.
- Spray the back surface of the Wudu Cling
- Place the Wudu Cling onto the surface. Align it.
- Wrap the old credit card in a towel or wash cloth and use it to smooth away the air bubbles of the Wudu Cling.
- Wipe away excess water.
2. Can I remove the wudu static cling once applied?
Yes, you can. No matter how long ago you've applied it, it should peel right up with no residue left behind.
3. I was applying the wudu static cling and it's crooked! What should I do?
Just peel it off and apply it again. It can be reapplied over and over.
4. My mirror is dirty. Is it okay to clean the mirror while the wudu cling is on?
Yes, clean as usual with a non-abrasive cleaner.
1. Are the Islamic Activity Placemats waterproof?
Yes, the Islamic Activity Placemats are heavily laminated and are waterproof.
2. Are the Islamic Activity Placemats dishwasher safe?
No, they are not recommended for dishwasher use. But soap, water, and a sponge is more than enough to get anything off it.
3. I saw online that I can use dry erase markers on the Islamic Activity Placemats. Is this true?
Yes, dry erase markers should erase perfectly.
1. Can this keychain get wet?
Although this keychain has been sealed, it is still best to keep away from water. This doesn't mean that it will get ruined in the rain, but please don't submerge it in liquids for prolonged periods.
2. From what type of wood is this keychain made?
The keychain is made from beautiful Birch wood.
1. How big are the toddler prayer rugs?
Toddler prayer rugs are 14"x23".
2. What ages would be appropriate for the toddler prayer rugs?
These prayer rugs are perfect for children ages 2-4. If your 5-year old that is on the smaller side, (s)he may still enjoy this.
1. Do these really change color?
Yes! It's so amazing to watch the little ones discover this amazing feature.
2. I'm torn. Should I buy the English or Arabic version?
Well, it depends on what you expect to get from it. The English version is perfect to each wudu to your school aged child. The Arabic version is also perfect for this, but it can also help teach your child the different body parts in Arabic. Since children learn well from interactions, either one will be a hit with them.
1. What can I use these cookie cutters for besides cookies?
For ideas please visit With A Spin. She has a fantastic blog with many ideas.
2. From what material are the Islamic and Interfaith cookie cutters made?
All cookie cutter are made from strong stainless steel and have sharp rims that slice perfect cookies. They’re also handy for many other baking, garnishing, arts and crafts projects.
Hajj Savings Box
1. How big is the savings box?
Savings Box measures: 8 1/8" x 6 1/8" x 2 3/4"
2. From what material is it made?
It is made from a painted wood frame.
1. From what material is this made?
The aprons are made from 100% Spun Polyester Heavy Weight 7.2oz Twill.
2. Do the aprons come in other colors?
At this time the apron come is a wonderful white color.
3. Wouldn't white aprons get stained?
The polyester material makes it more durable than a typical cotton apron and thus should not stain as easily. This material is typically used to make professional aprons used in restaurants.
4. What ages would be able to fit this?
These aprons typically fit 6-11 year olds perfectly. They can be used on smaller children if the neck loop is tied after placing it on the child. The image below shows a (tall) 4 year old wearing the Muslim Chef Apron with the neck loop tied.
1. How much water can this hold?
Each WuduPal can hold approx 1 Liter of water.
2. Can the WuduPal fold back up?
Yes, this is designed to be used over and over.
3. How can I clean the WuduPal?
A safe way is to periodically soak the WuduPal in hydrogen peroxide for approx 10 min, then rinse, and allow to air dry.
We'll try to update this list with questions as we get them. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.