- Reduce snacking between meals.
- Start to reduce your caffeine and sugar intake. Both are very addicting and you certainly don't want to go through withdrawal when you could be spending that energy on Ibaadah.
I've compiled a list of 9 ways to incorporate Islam into your child's life.
Self-reflect on what you're doing, how you're talking and reacting, what you're reading, etc. Children pick up on everything, whether we would like them to or not, so work on changing the way you react when you're upset or things don't go your way. Replace:
- "Wow!" or "Oh man!" with "Subhanallah"
- "Good job!" with "Allahu Akbar" or "Mashallah"
- "Oh well" with "Mashallah"
- "Thank you!" with "Jazakallah"
- "Wonderful!" or "Excellent!" with "Alhamdulillah"
Assalaamu Alaikum. Happy Monday! If you know me, you know that I love little facts. So I was so excited when I found this infographic with fun facts about the Quran. I thought this would be the perfect way to start the week. If you have any fun facts, please feel free to share below.
Assalaamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatu InshaAllah this part of the site will have information to help us and our families grow to be better Muslims and InshaAllah see each other in Jannah. For this post I thought I'd share an interesting infographic as it relates to Wudu, since I sell Wudu static clings for the mirror and and shower door. If you have anything to add, please share below.